wpDataTables Lifetime Deal
- wpDataTables is a prevalent WordPress table plugin made to quickly create tables, graphs & charts from MS Excel, CSV, PHP, and other data sources.
- WP table plugin is used to exemplify huge amounts of intricate data in a brief, user-friendly manner using tables or charts.
- WordPress table plugin is a tool that supports you to do your work with tables, charts, and data management easily.
- It is used to create responsive, custom-made tables, charts, and graphs for your WordPress pages or posts.
- It provides superior features such as responsiveness, conditional formatting, multi-criteria filtering, and more.
- It offers an option to edit your tables on the front-end and the back-end and additionally gives users approval to view or edit table data.
- It is the most suitable alternative for businesses and freelancers who requires a relaxed way to display data on their WordPress site.
wpDataTables Lifetime Deal
Tables are an essential part of any business organization, whether big or small. It is used to organize your data systematically and draw conclusions that would help to make progress. wpDataTables helps you to build a table, chart, or graphs most efficiently. The user has to provide the data and configure the table, and it’s ready to serve its purpose. It doesn’t need any complex coding, and you have a variety of options to select in terms of formatting, skin font, colors, etc. Some advanced features are also offered, like condition formatting, responsive design, criteria filling, and much more. The simple tables created by this plugin are simple only in name but not in functionality as there is a facility to merge cells, style each cell creatively, add star ratings to cells, and much more to explore.
- wpDataTables is a WordPress Tables and Charts manager. It is specifically designed to make the progression of data representation and interaction quick, easy, and operational.
- It permits you to speedily build and insert collaborating tables and charts in any WordPress posts or pages with amazing features like multi-criteria filtering, sorting, or export to PDF.
- From picking a catchy color palette to inserting your business logo, it allows you to do it all and much more!
- You can generate and use form-based columns that calculate the sum, average, minimum, and maximum of all the values in seconds without much effort.
- The conditional formatting feature enables you to effortlessly highlight rows, columns, and cells in the table based on certain conditions specified in advance.
- It can be used as a filterable catalog to filter the data by the values of a specific column.
wpDataTables is one of the finest WordPress table and chart plugins providing both user-friendliness and flexibility. It is used in almost every field such as business, science, education and non-profit, etc. It is a complete package that helps you manage your data into table form from your particular database queries, feeding data into tables from front-end forms, importing from other sources, and much more.
- It is an exceptional all-encompassing data manager for WordPress with completely cohesive CRUD functionality for MYSQL and many more data sources. Thus it is a seamless solution for embedding your data in tables, graphs, and charts.
- It can create tables from any source consisting of a simple table builder or import them from MSExcel, Google Sheets, MySQL queries, etc.
- This software can make attractive graphs and charts from your tables, making it simple to interpret results.
- It works on both simple content (having one or two rows of comparison like price, product) or huge content (having millions of different dimensions of comparison) tables.
- It offers a user-friendly having several built-in editing tools and flexible plugins for working with your data and charts.
- There is also an option to have advanced per-column filtering, enabling each column to have its filter.
- It can also associate features as you hope to elucidate your exclusive use cases- like wine catalogs, business reports, scientific dashboards, etc.
- It lets you create dynamic charts in WordPress. It supports three version engines: Google Charts, Highcharts (requires a separate license for commercial usage), and Chart.js. Any charts based on wpDataTables data sources can be associated with the table filtering and sorting features to redraw in the front-end – which is convenient for demonstrating numeric data.
- It is compatible with all devices (like laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.).